Roy Donahue “Don” Peebles
Is a man who is about the development of Capital and Wealth not about ballin’ :
- His Father Was a Mechanic. His Mother Worked in real estate
- He did a year at Rutgers University, but then left to Pursue Real Estate where he became an appraiser and real estate agent.
- At Age 23 he started his own commercial and residential real estate appraisal firm.
- is the chairman and chief executive of the Peebles Corporation, one of the largest African-American-owned development companies in the United States.
- In 2009 Forbes had him as one of the wealthiest African Americans with a net worth of $350 Million.