“Smoke the Dutch Master Have him Screaming for the dutchess.” –Method Man
Dutch Masters have long been a Hood Staple. These cheap cigars have both a wrapper and binder, smokers usually discard the filling and replace it with their favorite green. The Combination of filler and wrapper allow a slow burn and help you to conserve your happy plants especially when you are smoking in a group.
But who owns this product? and how Much is there company worth?:
- Dutch Masters are owned and produced by a company Called Imperial Tobacco.
- The Company revenue in 2013 was a little over 28 billion British Pounds or around $42.6 billion dollars.
- Imperial Tobacco is traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) its ticker symbol is IMT.
- You can check the current Stock Price Here: http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/IMT:LN
- The Picture on The Box is called “Syndics of the Drapers’ Guild” by Rembrandt